GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
- standard Java Swing components are used;
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprihend;
- Custom JavaBeans supported;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided;
- JavaBeans support.
jvider supports these components :
JPanel, JButton, JToggleButton, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JTextField, JTextArea, JLabel, JTable , JComboBox, JList, JTabbedPane, JProgressBar, JSlider, JTree, JSplitPane.
This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support JavaTM Virtual Machine (VM).
» version 1.8.1 - posted on 2016-01-15
» version 1.7 - posted on 2004-05-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
The jvider License for use and distribution
The jvider is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to jvider are exclusively owned by the author
- UAB "Midpoint systems".
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use jvider, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, user is granted a non-exclusive license to use jvider
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered jvider software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of
this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
4. The jvider unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with
exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not
modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
jvider without written permission from the copyright holder. The jvider
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any
other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form on authorized
registration site (http://www.jvider.com/purchase.html).
6. jvider IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by UAB "Midpoint systems".
8. Installing and using jvider signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove jvider
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using jvider.
UAB "Midpoint systems"