GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
- standard Java Swing components are used;
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprihend;
- Custom JavaBeans supported;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided;
- JavaBeans support.
jvider supports these components :
JPanel, JButton, JToggleButton, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JTextField, JTextArea, JLabel, JTable , JComboBox, JList, JTabbedPane, JProgressBar, JSlider, JTree, JSplitPane.
This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support JavaTM Virtual Machine (VM).
jvider is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-15. The program can be installed on Not Applicable.
jvider (version 1.8.1) has a file size of 338.50 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.